Features The Miracle Lure Discovered By The Author! You Will Catch More Crappies!
- The ultimate crappie lure based on biological responses and habitat.
- How! When! Where!
- How to find and catch crappies under floating cattail bogs, water hyacinths, and other shaded structures.
- Reed fishing.
- Fishing flooded timber from small ponds to reservoirs, beaver lodges, cypress tree roots, creek channels, and timber spawning areas.
- Crappies' favored aquatic plants. Post spawn and summer hideouts
- River and stream crappies.
- Fish ice out crappies in canals, bays, culverts, and streams.
- Ice fishing. How to find crappie sanctuaries in the winter.
- Fly tying instructions for the most effective crappie jigs.
- Other game-fish tips are included.
- The effect of weather conditions on successful crappie fishing.
- Natural history of crappies.
- Game violations. Why it happens and its impact.
This is the most authoritative "How To" Fishing Book written on this subject; ever! This splendid guide to crappie fishing has 47 full color photographs, 38 illustrations, and other features aimed at helping anglers catch crappies. It was designed as an instructional handbook in an easy-to-read style to be informative to anglers of every experience level.
The Author served 21 years as a natural resource Conservation Officer (Game Warden) with the state of Minnesota, The land of 10,000 lakes. The author has refined crappie angling discoveries and techniques to an art. The ideas presented were derived from thousands of crappies caught (and released), and years
of observing anglers both as a hobby and a profession.